- Registration fees delegates residing in Mainland China is 2800 Chinese Yuan, whereas registration fees for delegates residing outside Mainland China is 450 USD.
- If the length of the paper exceeds Five PAGES, the cost of EACH EXTRA PAGE is 300 Chinese Yuan or 50 US dollars.
- Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges (2200 Chinese Yuan or 400 US Dollars) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
- Registration fees includes conference materials, banquet, lunches, gifts, morning and afternoon teas, dinners, attending all technical sessions and conference proceeding (CD-ROM)
- At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
- Registration fee for each accompanying person is 1000 Chinese Yuan or 200 U.S. Dollars.
- Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
中文说明（Guidelines in Chinese)
|Computer Systems and Engineering
||Computer Graphics and Multimedia